Looking for current list of participants and available positions at this year's Job Fair & Career Day? CLICK HERE.
Thank you for joining us for the 2023 CGBHS Job Fair & Career Day.
This year's event will take place at the Cedar Grove-Belgium High School gymnasium on Wednesday, May 10th from 9:00 am- 11:00 am.
This job fair is for students of CGBHS. The Junior class from Random Lake High School will also be in attendance. It is not open to the general public.
This is a great opportunity to connect with local students. You can choose to participate as a job fair table or a career day table- info is below.
Students will receive a "passport" to complete as they speak to various tables at the fair. We will again be collecting any promotional items you are willing to donate to be given as raffle prizes to students who complete their passports. If you can donate a prize, please let us know. All tables are also welcome to hand out candy or promotional items to students who visit their table.
NEW THIS YEAR: Expedite the job search process by submitting your job application form as you register. We will make these applications available to students as they peruse the list of participants prior to the job fair, and encourage students to bring completed applications with them to the job fair. You can also email applications to the Chamber by clicking here.
JOB FAIR PARTICIPANTS:
- You can promote all job opportunities at your place of business. We will help you notate via table signage whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, jobs for minors or 18+ jobs. You can distribute job applications, collect student contact info, and display signup sheets for company tours, interviews, etc.
- Find student workers for summer and beyond.
- Discuss full-time job openings with seniors and underclassmen interested in going into the working world after graduation
* FREE to current members of the Belgium Area Chamber of Commerce
* $25 for non-chamber members
CAREER FAIR PARTICIPANTS:
- Help us educate students on the variety of career opportunities available to them. Talk to them about what you do in your career and answer their questions.
We will be seeking participants in the following career clusters:
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- Business Management and Administration
- Education and Training
- Government and Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, and Corrections
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
* No charge for volunteers willing to educate students about their careers at the career fair. Please note, career fair participants may not distribute applications, promote job openings or collect student information. If you wish to do these things at your table, kindly sign up as a job fair participant.