Join us at Community Park for Belgium Summer Nights LIVE, an event series presented by Oostburg State Bank
Series Sponsors: Belgium Lions Club, Next Chapter Real Estate,
Port Washington State Bank, & Sharon Cutwell.
Join us for summer fun in the park at this eagerly anticipated event!
There's something for all ages at Summer Nights LIVE.
Bring along your favorite lawn chair or blanket and sit out and enjoy the tunes while chatting with friends. Peruse our night market under the twinkling lights. Kids will love the bounce house, playground equipment and kickball games under the Friday night lights. Make sure to come hungry and thirsty- your purchases of food and drinks benefit our local organizations.
Friday, July 21, 2023 6-9 pm
* Live Music by Milwaukee's Random Maxx!
* Restaurant Night!
* Beer & Wine Garden by the Belgium Area Chamber of Commerce
* Live Music by Random Maxx, one of Milwaukee's premier power-pop/rock bands. Rich 5-part harmonies playing a high energy playlist of all your favorite songs from the 70s til today: from Queen and the Steve Miller Band to Run DMC and Bon Jovi all the way up to Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.
*. Restaurant Night! Food by Kyotes Bar & Grill, Big Ed's Smoke Pit, Ugly Mugs & Spun Boutique Cotton Candy. The Belgium Fire Department will be serving Kwik Trip Pizza, brats and burgers.
* Beer & Wine Garden hosted by the Belgium Area Chamber
* Bounce house, playground and late-night kickball for the kids.
* Night market featuring Color Street Nails, Wellness with Mel, Port Washington State Bank, Friends of Harrington Beach State Park, St. Mark Lutheran Church, & Luxembourg American Cultural Society.
* The evening will kick off with a Community Softball game, reminiscent of the Friday night softball leagues that used to take place at the park. Crossfit I.F. has signed up a team and the second team is made up of anyone who wants to play. At this moment there are still spots remaining. Free to play. Co-Ed, Teens and up.
Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040448abaa2babff2-summer1#/
VENDORS: $20 per night or both nights for $30
Register to participate by filling out the registration form and payment within this event.
Vendors are also required to fill out and return a Wisconsin S-240, attached below, and the waiver (attached in Vendor Info doc below).
TAX FORM (REQUIRED)